I am finally getting around to working on my Healing Piano of Sedona website. A healing music page has been added with sound samples and links to purchase sound healing solo piano music. It’s not quite the same as being under the Steinway B in Sedona, but I have gotten very positive feedback from people who have overcome insomnia, stress and even physical symptoms, simply by listening to this music.
is a unique sound healing experience to create mental, physical and emotional well-being. Louis Landon is a Steinway Pianist who has toured internationally and has released 16 albums. He has been using the techniques of Gurdjieff and Ouspensky for spiritual development since 1980. Healing Piano of Sedona was created to help people live life joyously, passionately, stress and disease free.
Healing piano of Sedona offers mentoring, music and sound vibrations that are personalized to assist you in your soul’s journey.
– Live joyously in every waking moment!
– Have gratitude for this miracle of life!
– Attract abundance through increased alignment and awareness!
– Cultivate positivity with an Excellent and Better All the Time attitude!
“Healing Piano of Sedona” is now open and will support three missions:
1. To create a more loving and peaceful world by writing, recording and performing music from the heart.
2. To inspire people to live joyously and passionately.
3. To heal and awaken people through music and mentoring.
love peace happiness~
e-mail healingpianosedona(at)gmail.com for more information and to find out about a complimentary consultation.
Another incredibly beautiful day in Sedona. Sun and temps in the 60’s. Sure beats what’s going on in New York right now with the snow and single digit temps. So happy to be here in Sedona!
Early in the day, went to the Chamber of Commerce visitor office to drop off some Healing Piano of Sedona rack cards. Then did some shopping for rack and business card holders. Two hours of work tops.
Then it was playtime. Went out for a hike. Two hours and about 4 miles around Mescal Mountain. Absolutely breathtaking. Below is a photo of Thunder Mountain taken from the Mescal Mountain trail.